Live Your Map
basic Astrology useful in your life
Sep 26~27, 2015
Dr. Joseph 'Deepak' Vidmar
This group is to learn about yourself using your astrological chart as a map of your soul's journey through this life. It is to understand the planets-parts-centers-charkas-energies of which you are made. There are 10 Planets in your life and each one has a different purpose and intention for you.
To look at your astrological map can be bewildering. It doesn’t make any sense. Where to begin? I show you the 4 basic elements you need to know and the 10 planets and what they mean in your life.
This is an experience of your many selves, your true self, your higher self, and your not-self. This is a way to experience what is true for you. It is not information or education or training. It is a way of awareness.
You learn the positive intention of each planet and the difference between necessary and unnecessary suffering. You learn the chief duality of your life and how to create new higher energy that includes all the oppositions.
Who this is for ? This is for seekers who want to know themselves and others and the world they live in. You can use this for yourself for self-growth or you can use this as a helper and guide and therapist for others or for both.
What this is ? This is a two-day group. It is for the purpose of awareness of yourself and for others and for the connection between us all. It will tell you the difference between your true self and your socialized, conditioned self and what is correct for you and how to grow. It will give you understanding of who people really are beneath the mask and how to relate to them in an authentic way that meets your needs and theirs too.
How you will learn ? Teaching methods will be a combination of experiencing, talking, and observing. You will bring your birthdate and birthtime of yourself and five other people who are significant to you. Their charts will be printed for you. You will get to know yourself first, then the other people in the class, and then also your significant others. There will be exercises and devices to experience these energies for yourself and you will receive individual attention.
What you will learn : Astrology is a beautiful map of the many parts inside of us. We are all multiple personalities and are different people at different times in different ways. It all boils down to duality and paradox. You will learn the positive intentions of all your parts and what they are trying to do for you. You will learn how to fulfill the promise of your true self instead of reaching for the not-self that is not you.
The planets tell you what…
the signs tell you how…
the houses tell you where…
the aspects tell you who…
the transits tell you when.
It is up to you and the gods as to why.
What Astrology Can Do For You:
- The astrological map can tell you about your true nature and what is correct for you in this world. It is your true self before social conditioning and expectations from family, teachers, and others. It is the true self you are born with that yearns to become fulfilled.
- Your map tells you what is fixed in you and cannot be changed. It tells you the best response you can make to what is fixed to fulfill your life. It tells you what is not correct for you and what can be changed and how.
- Life does have its suffering and there is absolutely no way out of it (except to give up life) There is only the difference between Necessary Suffering and Unnecessary Suffering. Once you know your true nature, then you know which suffering is necessary in your life, what the point of it is, and how to respond in the best possible way.
- You can use it to understand and love people who are important in your life. If you do not know the true nature of the one you love (your husband, your child), then all you can do is project your nature, your expectations onto them. That is not them. That is you. Once you know the true nature of the beloved, you know how they think and how they feel, what they need and what makes them happy and fulfilled. There is nothing in psychology or sociology that even comes close to this.
- You can use it to understand people you don't like and who bug the hell out of you. Once you know their map, you go, 'Oh yeah, this is the way they are supposed to be; Existence created these energies and so there must be some value to them in the scheme of things'.
This group is Basic Astrology, a complete unit by itself. It is also the first weekend course of 10-day Professional Training in Astrology.
Dr. Joseph ‘Deepak’ Vidmar was Professor of Psychology and Gifted Education, and President of the Louisiana Psychological Association, USA, also on the Ethics Committee of the American Association of Clinical Hypnosis. Licensed Psychologist (USA), Master Practitioner and Trainer in NLP, ashram astrologer, Certified Analyst & LYD Guide in Human Design, and is trained in Rogerian counseling, autogenic biofeedback, Ericksonian hypnosis, behavioral reinforcement, and cognitive-behavioral therapy. He gave and supervised over 5000 psychological evaluations. He was the Astrologer for Osho Times and Group Leader in Pune, India for Meditation, Hypnosis/NLP and Astrology Trainings. He has given some 5000 sessions in Astrology & Human Design and Hypnosis & NLP Counseling around the world.
|Date:||Sep 26-27, 2015 (Sat & Sun)|
|Location:||Taipei, Taiwan (Fuxing North Road), Near Metro Zhongshan Junior High School Station|
|Contact:||Dana (HsiangChing) 0926-795-950 email@example.com|